Recruitment/ Vacancy Details – IHB Recruitment of Executives 2021
IHB Limited (IHB) is a Joint Venture Company formed by Indian Oil, Hindustan Petroleum and Bharat Petroleum to construct, operate and maintain the upcoming Kandla-Gorakhpur LPG Pipeline.
Implementation of the prestigious project is underway and IHB plans to recruit self-driven, committed, passionate, result-oriented and experienced professionals with a proven track record for the positions of Deputy Manager/Senior Engineer/Engineer.
The positions during the construction phase would be located at various Field Construction Offices in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. During the operation stage, the executives would be posted at operating locations or HQ as per the requirement of the organization
Find Engineering jobs openings here.
About the Recruiting Organisation
Advertise No. / Ref No.
Advt. No. IHB/1/2021
For IHBL Recruitment of Executives 2021
Recruitment For Post:
1) Deputy Manager Mechanical
2) Deputy Manager Electrical
3) Deputy Manager Telecomm. & Instrumentation(T&I)
4) Senior Engineer Mechanical
5) Senior Engineer Telecomm. & Instrumentation(T&I)
6) Engineer Mechanical
7) Engineer Electrical
8) Engineer Civil
9) Engineer Telecomm. & Instrumentation(T&I)
Details of Job Post
Total No Of Vacancies – 39 No.
1) Deputy Manager Mechanical = 3 Vacancies
2) Deputy Manager Electrical = 1 Vacancy
3) Deputy Manager Telecomm. & Instrumentation(T&I) = 3 Vacancies
4) Senior Engineer Mechanical = 9 Vacancies
5) Senior Engineer Telecomm. & Instrumentation(T&I) = 4 Vacancies
6) Engineer Mechanical = 3 Vacancies
7) Engineer Electrical = 6 Vacancies
8) Engineer Civil = 6 Vacancies
9) Engineer Telecomm. & Instrumentation(T&I) = 4 Vacancies
*** Note: The number of vacancies in the each discipline may vary as per requirement within the overall total.
Age Criteria for the Post
Max Age as on 01.08.2021 (Years)
1) Deputy Manager – 40 years
2) Sr. Engineer – 35 years
3) Engineer – 30 years
Not born before 01/08/1981
Pay Scale / Salary
- Deputy Manager – CTC Rs. 11,00,000/-
- Sr. Engineer – CTC Rs. 9,00,000/-
- Engineer – CTC Rs. 7,00,000/-
|1. Start date of Online Registration for submitting application 25/08/2021 |
2. Last Date for submitting an application is 14/09/2021
3. Experience & Age will be reckoned as on 01/08/2021
|. Start date of Online Registration for submitting an application||25-08-2021|
|Last Date for submitting the application||14-09-2021|
|Experience & Age will be reckoned as on||01-08-2021|
Application Fees (if any)
NIL. No application fee will be charged to the candidates.
NIL. No application fee will be charged to the candidates.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement before submission of the application.
- All qualifications should be essentially from an Indian university/ Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC /Deemed University.
- The candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria
mentioned in the advertisement.
Venue & Time details Date, time and details of the venue of the selection and all other correspondence shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates through email only. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for updates.
6th Floor, Indian Oil Bhawan, A-1, Sector 1, Udyog Marg, Noida 201301
|Apply Online Link||Registration / Login|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Detailed Job Description||Click Here|
|Official Link||Click Here|
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure about meeting the necessary eligibility
criteria of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of IHB website www.ihbl.in.
3. The candidates must have an active E-mail ID & Mobile number which must remain
valid for at least next one year. All future communications with the candidates will
take place only through email. Candidates have to ensure accuracy of their E-mail id
& Mobile number. No change in E-mail Id & Mobile number as declared in the online
application will be allowed
4. THE ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS/DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH ONE
SELF-ATTESTED COPY of the following documents will have to be produced by
the candidates at the time of Personal Interview(PI) if called:
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years in Graduation.
d. Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card)
e. Experience Certificates
f. Any other document in support of your candidature
5. Qualification certificates & mark sheets are to be submitted in chronological order.
6. Experience certificates are to be submitted in chronological order (for Present as well
as Previous employment indicating start date, end date, designation, pay scale (CTC)
and position held). Do not include pre-qualification experience.
7. No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online
8. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to
experience, educational qualification & age for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
9. Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and the application once submitted cannot be altered. IHB will not be responsible for the non-receipt/bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, IHB reserves the right to call the candidate for any one position.
10. In case of any document being in a language other than Hindi/English, the candidate is required to attach a translated version of the same in Hindi/ English also.
11. If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be
- On the basis of the application for the post of Engineer/Sr. Engineer/Dy. Manager, the candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process for assessment of different facets such as knowledge, skills, attitude, competencies etc.
- Selection will be based on relevant experience and Personal Interviews (PI).
- Personal Interview (PI) may be conducted in person or through video conferencing/ online mode and the decision of IHBL would be final in this regard.
- Shortlisted Candidates are required to be prepared accordingly.